Advanced Transit Search Results
The Advanced Transit Search Results table contains the following information:
- Type - type of event (aspect, ingress, etc)
- Transit - this is the planet making ingress or a transit
- Dynamic Aspect - this is the aspect that the transiting planet is making to a natal poiont
- Natal - natal point (planet, asteroid, house cusp, and so on).
- Exact - this is the exact date of the event
- Time - exact time of the event converted to the requested Time Zone.
- Position - this is the position in Zodiac where event is happening.
- You can add the Advanced Transit Search table to AstroScribe
by launching the AstroScribe tool, right-mouse
clicking the Profections table
the "Append Table" option.
- PDF Export. Using right mouse click on the table, invoke the
context menu. In the context menu, select the PDF Export
- To view events listed in the Calendar format, click the Calendar View button.
- To view events in the Timeline format, click the Timeline button.
- To add the event to the Chart Events database, select the
required event and click the +Event
- Robert Hand, Planets in
- The Advanced Transits Search module
is available in the AstroApp
Pro and AstroApp