table contains the
following information about found asteroids.
- In Zodiac. This is the relative zodiacal position of the asteroid.
- Asteroid's position in both Ecliptical and Equatorial coordinate
- Rise. This column displays the rising time of the asteroid.
- Name of the Asteroid.
In order to search for Asteroids
please use the Asteroids Search screen.
In order to create the Asteroid-Centered Chart
Asteroids Search results, select the Asteroid and click on the Asteroid-Centered
button. The chart calculated for the selected Asteroid
will be shown in the main tabs pane.
Asteroid Zodiac is similar to the Draconic Zodiac just calculated based on
selected asteroid's position.
To create the Asteroid-Zodiac Chart
Search results, select the Asteroid and click on the Asteroid-Zodiac
button. The chart calculated based on the selected Asteroid
position will be shown in the main tabs pane.
- You can explore the exact degree occupied by any asteroid by using
the Point Explorer button.
- You can also add asteroids to your currently selected chart. Search
for asteroids, then select all asteroids you wish to add to the chart
and click the Add to Chart button.
- The Asteroids module is available in AstroApp Pro and AstroApp Financial Gold Editions.