Financial Astrology: Companies charts Search
To search for companies charts, select the Finance/Search
option. The Search
form will appear.
To search for companies charts based on companies classification, use any
of the following search criteria:
- Index. The following values are available: DJA, DJTA, DJUA, NASDAQ
100, and NASDAQ All.
- Sectors: select any of the 13 Sectors.
- Industry: select any of the 220+ Industries.
- Event: restricts searches to First Trade charts, Incorporation
charts, IPO filing charts, Company creation, and Founder Birth Date
- Country: USA or Australian markets.
- Date: date of the first trade - this filter restricts the search to
companies that started trading on that particular date.
Planetary Portfolio Searches
Planetary Portfolio searches allow you to filter companies' charts
based on various astrological criteria.
Start by selecting the Search Criteria in the Search
box. The following search criteria types are available:
- Ignore - this option will disable the search.
- Planet / Sign. Search for all charts that have specified planets in
or not in specified Zodiac Signs.
- Planet in Triplicity. Search for all charts that have specified
planets in or not in specified Triplicities.
- Planet in Quadruplicity. Search for all charts that have specified
planets in or not in specified Quadruplicities.
- Number of Planets / Sign. Search for charts that have specified
number of planets in specified Signs. Use =? field to set the
condition for this search.
Planet / Aspect. Charts with the specified Planets aspecting each
other by the specified Aspect will be returned. You
can override default user settings and use custom Aspects Sets and
custom Orb rules. Additionally, you can restrict aspects to only
Applying or Separating, and to only Dexter or Sinister. Note:
parallels and contra-parallels are always restricted to 1 degree
Planet / Aspect / Point. Charts with planets in the specified Aspect
to a given point (to the specified degree of the Ecliptic)
will be returned. Just like with the 'Planet / Aspect' option, you can
customize aspects calculation rules here.
- = : all charts with this Number of
planets in the specified Zodiac Sign will be
- > : all charts with number of planets greater than the
specified Number in this Zodiac
Sign will be found
- >= : all charts with number of planets greater than or equal to
the specified Number
- < : all charts with number of planets less than the specified Number
- <= : all charts with number of planets less than or equal to
the specified Number
- != : all charts with number of planets not equal to the specified
Complex Searches [Advanced]
You can combine various search criteria and search for charts with a
set of very specific combinations using formal Boolean logic.
There are two Search list boxes available in the Criteria
section. Use both of those Search boxes
to define your search criteria as described above.
Then, use the list box between them (the one that defaults to AND
option) to combine your search criteria:
- AND - this option will return only those charts that match both
first and second search criteria sets.
- OR - this option will return charts that match any of the search
- Exclusive OR - this option will return charts that match only one of
the criteria sets.
- NOT - will return all charts that match the first set of criteria
and do not match the second set of criteria.