Deep Sky Astrology: Conjunctions and Area Searches
The Deep Sky
Astrology module allows you to access about
8 million objects such as stars, clusters, nebulae, galaxies, supernovae,
quasars, black holes, comet clouds, even extra-solar planets, etc.
Searching sky areas for distant objects and stars
- Select/cast your base chart
- Go to the Lists menu expand the Deep Sky
menu and select the Deep Sky:Star Conjunctions...
- Enter the following values (Note: to
search for planets or cusps conjunctions you can pre-populate those
values by clicking the Add Planet or Add
- Click Search.
All objects within the specified coordinates and orb will be shown.
- You can use the Point Explorer tool to explore
positions of found objects.
- You can add found Deep Sky objects to
the currently selected charts by clicking the Add to Chart
- The Deep Sky module is available in AstroApp Pro and AstroApp Financial Gold Editions.