Distributions Dates (Directions through Bounds)
To calculate the Distributions
for the current chart, go to the Forecast/Directions
menu and select the Releaser and Terms Rulership
System from the Directions through Bounds
The Directions through Bounds table will appear. This table contains
the following information:
- Date when the Distributor becomes active.
- Planet that is the Distributor for the current bound.
- The elapsed duration of this Distributor's period in decimal years.
- Date when the Partner becomes active.
- Planet that is the Partner for the current period.
- The duration of this Partner's period in decimal years.
- You can add the Profections table to AstroScribe
by launching the AstroScribe tool, right-mouse
clicking the Profections table and selecting
the "Append Table" option.
- PDF Export. Using right mouse click on the table, invoke the
context menu. In the context menu, select the PDF Export
- To add the event to the Chart Events database, select the required event (period or sub-period change) and then hit the +Event button.
- The Distributions (Circumambulations) module
is available in the AstroApp
Pro and AstroApp