Dodekatemoria is a traditional method of 12-part Zodiac division.
To view Dodekatemoria
according to Pauline, to Egyptian and to
Mundane calculation methods, open your base chart then select the Details/Dodekatemoria
menu option. The Dodecateomria
table will show up.
This table contains planetary placements according to various methods of
- Planet. This is the natal planet for which all the details are
- In Zodiac. This is the position of the planet in the traditional
Western Tropical Zodiac.
- Egyptian. This is the position of the planet in Egyptian
- Pauline. This is the position of the planet in Dodekatemoria
according to Pauline.
- Mundane. This is the position of the planet based on Mundane
- You can add the Dodekatemoria table to AstroScribe:
launch the AstroScribe tool, right mouse click on the Dodekatemoria
table and select the Entire Table or other
appropriate options from the context menu.
- Dodekatemoria table is also available as a component in the
Page Designer (under the Traditional Objects
- The Dodekatemoria table is available in AstroApp Pro and AstroApp Financial Gold Editions.