Solar and Lunar Eclipses
In order to search for Eclipses,
please use the Eclipses
table contains the following information about found Solar or Lunar
- #. All eclipses are sorted by their date. The first column shows the
number of the eclipse counted from the date (before or after) the
currently selected base chart's date.
- Date. Date and time of the maximum eclipse.
- Type. This is the type of the eclipse. There are 3 types of Lunar
eclipses (Total, Partial, and Penumbral) and 4 types of Solar eclipses
(Total, Partial, Annular, and Hybrid).
If you want to create a chart for any of the eclipse events, simply
double click on the corresponding Eclipse record. The chart will be
shown in the main window.
If you want to add the Eclipses table to AstroScribe,
right mouse click on the Eclipses table and select the 'Entire
table' context menu option. Note: Before
starting to add data to the AstroScribe tool, make
sure it is launched and active.
Eclipses Activation Periods
The Eclipses Activation periods according to Ptolemy.
The Eclipses Activation Periods table contains the
- Date: Date of the eclipse
- Timie: Time of the eclipse
- Type: Type of the eclipse (Partial, Total, Annual and so on).
- Period 1 Start and End Dates: Dates range of the first activation
- Period 2 Start and End Dates: Dates range of the second activation
- Peak 1 Start and End Dates: Dates of the first peak when eclipses'
influence is most active
- Peak 2 Start and End Dates: Dates of the second peak when eclipses'
influence is activated
- Peak Start and End Dates: Dates of the most active peak of eclipse
- You can create a chart of the eclipse by selecting the desired
eclipse in the table and clicking the Create Chart
- You can add the Eclipses table to AstroScribe by launching
the AstroScribe tool and clicking the "Append
to AstroScribe" button.
- The Eclipses search results table can also be
exported to PDF format (right mouse click on the table and select the
PDF Export context menu option).
- The Eclipses module is available in AstroApp Pro and AstroApp Financial Gold Editions.
- The Eclipses Activation module is available in AstroApp Pro and AstroApp Financial Gold Editions.