Election Charts and Dynamic Transits
To work with Election Charts
select the Chart/Election Charts...
menu option. The Election Chart
window will open.
The Election Charts
designed to search for the best time for an event.
Searching based on Time:
To calculate the chart for the current time and default location,
simply click on the Calculate
If you change any of the date fields or the time, the chart will be
re-calculated automatically. You can click on any of the date or time
controls and use arrow keys to keep changing the time dynamically.
You can also change the location by specifying new Country, City,
geographical coordinates, Time Zone, and so on.
Searching for Date and Time based on House Cusps positions:
- In the House Cusps section, select the House
- Then, set the house cusp you want to use as the determining
factor. ASC will be used be default.
- Use the In Zodiac field to enter the position
of the house cusp you are searching for.
- Click the Use House Cusp button. The chart will
be recalculated to bring the requested house cusp to the specified
position as close as possible. After that if the position is not exact,
you can adjust the time manually by changing values of the Mins
calculated using Geocentric coordinates and Tropical Zodiac.
table will only display weighting values based
on Essential Dignities, Accidental Dignities are not taken into
you to superimpose transiting planets on the currently selected chart
and animate transiting planets movement.
To open the Dynamic Transits
module, select the chart and then navigate to the Forecast/Dynamic Transits...
To get started, click the Calculate
button. The natal chart with the current transits will be drawn.
Just like with the Election Charts,
you can change any of the date fields or the time and the chart will be
re-calculated automatically. You can also click on any of the date or
time controls and use arrow keys to keep changing the time dynamically.
Price Wheels [Available in the AstroApp
Financial Gold Edition only]
feature is based on pricing conversion techniques
described in Bill Meridian's Planetary Stock Trading
Steps to generate a Price Wheel
for a company:
- Select the Finance/Price Wheel... menu option.
- Set the date to be for any date in the past when this company was
- Select the type: Stocks or Commodities.
- When working with stocks, make sure to select the Market the
stock is trading at (USA markets, Euronext, India NSE).
- Enter the Ticker for the
required company or select a Commodity.
- Select the Price to be used for calculation.
The following values are available:
- Adjusted Average
- Location. This can either be left as default or changed to New
York, USA - NY.
- Click the Calculate button.
- The Price Wheel will
be drawn with price values shown next to each of the planets/asteroids.
the Price Wheel
work with the stocks traded in the USA.
- Once the chart is generated, you can open it in a new browser
window by clicking the New Window
- To add Planetary Details, Dignities, Prices and Houses tables to
the AstroScribe, right mouse
click on the corresponding table and select the Table option from the context menu.
- To export any of the above tables to the PDF format, right mouse
click on the corresponding table and select the PDF Export option from the context
- The Election Charts module are available in AstroApp Traditional Basic, AstroApp
Pro, and Financial
- The Dynamic Transits module are available in the
AstroApp Pro, and Financial Gold Editions.
- The Price Wheels module are available in the
AstroApp Financial Gold