The Charts Events functionality allows you to
combine lists of events for your charts. There are 3 types of events:
- Predictive/Forecast Charts (such as Returns, Progressions, Vedic
Progressions, Solar Arcs, Persian Directions, etc)
- Predictive hits (such as transits, primary directions, time lord
period start dates and so on).
- Custom events (user-defined events, typically life events such as
marriage, birth of the first child and similar).
Adding and Saving Events
To save events for the current chart please follow these steps:
- Open your base natal
chart. Note: Events for derived charts
(such as solar returns) cannot be saved. Events are always linked to
the natal chart.
- To save a chart:
- Generate your Forecast chart. For example, create a solar return using
the Forecast/Returns... menu.
- Expand the Charts menu and hit the Save
menu option. The chart will be saved.
- To save an event or a transit hit:
- Generate a table of events. For example, use the Forecast/Directions/Primary
Directions... menu to create the a list of Primary
- In the Primary Directions table, select an
event/date and then click the +Event button. The
event will be saved.
- To create and save user-defined events:
- Expand the Charts menu and select the Events...
- Click the Add New button.
- Enter required information in the last editable row of the Events
- Hit Enter or simply navigate away from the newly
created row. The event will be saved (assuming all fields have been
filled out correctly). Note: Event
Name, Date, Lat and Long fields are required. Latitude and Longitude
are always pre-populated with data from the natal chart, default
time is set to noon.
Viewing Events and Saved Charts
To view events associated with the currently selected natal chart, expand
menu and select the Events...
menu option there. The Events
table will come up.
To open and view your saved charts in the main pane, follow these steps:
- Select the chart/event you want to open.
- Click the Open button. Note:
only events of type Chart can be opened in the main
- The Events table can be added to the AstroScribe
tool by launching the AstroScribe tool and using the
Append to AstroScribe button.
- The Chart Events functionality is available in AstroApp Pro
and AstroApp Financial Gold