The Timeline View
feature allows you to view various events such
as transits or ingresses in a form of a horizontal time line.
Generating Timeline View
- Go to the Forecast/Transits List... menu.
- Set the transit search parameters and click OK.
- When the Transit List window appear, click on the
Timeline button. The Timeline graph will
show up with all the transit events shown.
view is bound
by the date range selected in the Forecast/Transit List...
form. Any event that lasts longer than the specified period length will
only be shown only until the end date of that period.
- The Print Preview button will produce a separate
TimeLine Calendar window that can be used for printing.
- By clicking on the Events grid, you can add your own events or edit
existing events when printing.
- The TimeLine Views are available in AstroApp Pro and AstroApp Financial Gold Editions.