Financial Astrology: Research
The Financial Research Results
screen can be accessed
from the Finance/Research/Research
menu and also from
Working with the Financial Research Results:
- You can save the Results for each Criterion by clicking
the Save icon (leftmost cell for
each row in the table).
- If you move your mouse over any day (cell) in the upper table, the Info
window will appear showing the following information:
- Day number (trading day from the event)
- Up - how many times the price was up on that day.
- Down - how many times the price was down on that day.
- AER (Long) - Annualized Expected Return if long trading strategies
- AER (Short) - Annualized Expected Return if shorting trading
strategies are used.
- To quickly determine the price change between any trading days,
click on the first day (the cell in the table that corresponds to that
day) and then on the day you want to compare the prices to. The
results will appear in the bottom of the screen next to the Done
button. Day 1 is the first day you have clicked, Day 2 is the 2nd, and
the Difference is the Price change between the two
days expressed in %.
- To change the Chart type, right mouse click on the chart and use the
Chart Type context menu to chose between Area,
Column, Bar or line presentation.
- To save the Graph as an image, right mouse click on any empty
(white) area of the chart and select the Save Image
- You can add the Prices Correlation image to AstroScribe by
launching the AstroScribe tool and clicking the "Append
to AstroScribe" button.
- You can save individual Criteria results. Saving results
that you plan to use in your work is always recommended since this way
you will be able to access them significantly faster.
- The Research screens are available in the AstroApp
Financial Gold Edition.