Life Time Predictive Technique
The Life Time
method was invented by A.T. Mann.
Life Time Events Table
To calculate the Life
- Open your base chart.
- Expand the Forecast/Life Time menu and select
the Life Time... menu option.
The Life Time table will appear. The table
contains the following information:
- Planet - this is the planet that making an aspect or ingress to a
house or a sign.
- Aspect Type - Sinister (S) or Dexter (D). The field will be left
blank for conjunctions, oppositions and for ingresses.
- Age. Age of the person when the event is going to occur. Negative
age indicates pre-natal events.
- Date. The exact date and time of the event.
- In Zodiac. This is the position of the aspected point in Zodiac.
- In House. And this is the position of the aspected point in
To save the event to the
database of events for the currently selected chart:
- Select the event in the table (by clicking on the corresponding
- Click the +Event button. The event will be
Life Time Events Wheel
To view the Life Time events progress on the wheel, please select
the Forecast/Life Time/Zodiac Wheel menu.
- You can add the Life Time table to AstroScribe by
clicking the Append to AstroScribe button.
- The Life Time table can also be exported
to PDF (right mouse click on the table and select the PDF
Export context menu option).
- The Life Time module is available in the AstroApp
Pro and AstroApp
Financial Gold Editions.