Mundane Conjunctions: Great, Middle, and Lesser Conjunctions.
There are many 3 types of Mundane Conjunctions
that you can generate with AstroApp, including the Great
, Middle Conjunctions
To view the Great Conjunctions
data for the 2500
years, select the Traditions/Mundane/Great Conjunctions/Great
To view the Middle Conjunctions (Mars and Saturn) or Lesser
Conjunctions (Mars and Jupiter), select the corresponding menu options
from the Traditions/Mundane/Great Conjunctions
The Conjunctions table contains the following information:
- #: Number
- Planet 1 and Planet 2: Planets defining the conjunction
- Sign: Zodiac Sign in which conjunction occurs
- Shift: Sign change from the previous to the current conjunction
- Shift: Triplicity. This column is filled out when the Triplicity
- Position: the exact position of the conjunction.
- Exact: the date of the conjunction.
- Time (UTC): the exact UTC time of the conjunction.
- Julian: Julian date of the conjunction.
Creating Mundane Charts for Conjunctions
- Open the Great Conjunctions table.
- Select the Conjunction event you want to create your chart for.
- Click on the Chart button.
- Enter the location details for the chart.
- Click the Add New button. The chart will be
created and shown in the main pane.
- You can add the Great Conjunctions table to AstroScribe
by launching the AstroScribe tool, right-mouse
clicking the Mundane Conjunctions table and selecting
the "Append Table" option.
- PDF Export. Using right mouse click on the table, invoke the
context menu. In the context menu, select the PDF Export
- The Great Conjunctions features are available in AstroApp
Pro and AstroApp
Financial Gold Editions.