To view the Planets Details
the current chart, go to the Details/Planets
menu. The Planets
table will show up.
This table contains the following information:
- Planet. This is the natal planet for which all the details are
- Planet's position in Ecliptical, Equatorial, and Horizontal
- Speed of the planet:
- absolute longitude speed value.
- % of maximum possible speed.
- % of the maximum possible speed when retrograde.
- Speed change indicator, green arrow pointing up indicates that the
planet is increasing its speed, going down - decreasing, letter 'S'
indicates that the planet is stationary.
- Phase of the planet.
- Apparent diameter.
- You can add the Planets Details table to AstroScribe:
launch the AstroScribe tool, right mouse click on the Planets
Details table and select the Entire Table
or other appropriate options from the context menu.
- Planets Details table is also available as a component in
the Page Designer (under the General Objects
- The Planets Details table is available in AstroApp Traditional Basic,
Pro and AstroApp
Financial Gold Editions.