information about all the 12 profected houses.
In order to calculate the Profections
you need to go to the Forecast/Profections/Profections...
menu and select the Profection
table contains the following data:
- House (first column). This is the house being profected.
- House (3rd column). The house of profection.
- Ruler. This is the ruler of the profected house.
- You can add the Profections table to AstroScribe
by launching the AstroScribe tool, right-mouse
clicking the Profections table and selecting
the "Append Table" option.
- PDF Export. Using right mouse click on the table, invoke the
context menu. In the context menu, select the PDF Export
- To export the Profections table to MS Excel, CSV or XML flat files, select the desired file format and hit the Export button.
- The Profections module
is available in All Editions.