The Vedic Progression Charts
always derived from the base chart, so in order to calculate the Vedic
you will need to cast the base chart first.
To generate a new Vedic Progressed
, please follow these steps:
- Open a chart or create a new
- Expand the Forecast
menu and select the 'Vedic
Progressions...' menu option. The Vedic
Progressions form will appear.
- Select the following:
- Date and time for which the Vedic
Progression chart will be calculated.
- Progression method:
- Dashas progressions
Varga. Note: selecting D1 along with
the Traditional Progressions method will result in the traditional
Secondary Progressions calculations.
Quotidian. This is the length of the year.
- When using this method of progressions, you should also select
the Seeded Planet (using the Planets
MC progression method. This is applicable to the traditional Vedic
Progressions method only. You can select from the following methods:
- Mean Quotidian
- True Solar Arc (in ecliptic longitude)
- True Solar Arc (in RA)
- Mean Solar Arc (in ecliptic longitude)
- Mean Solar Arc (in RA)
- 1 degree per year
- Birth MC (natal MC)
- Mean Solar Arc Cardano (in RA).
The Progression chart will
be shown in the main pane.
- The generated Vedic Progressions chart can also be added
to the AstroScribe (right mouse click and select the
Append to AstroScribe menu option).
- The Vedic Progressions module is available in AstroApp Vedic, AstroApp Pro and AstroApp Financial Gold Editions.