Aspects to Fixed Stars
To view the Aspects to Fixed Stars
go to the Details/Aspects
menu and select the Aspects
menu option. The Aspects to Stars
Aspects to Stars table
This table contains the following information:
- Planet. This is the planet that forms an aspect to a fixed star.
- Star. The star that is being aspected.
- Aspects Type of aspect formed.
- Orb. The distance between the exact aspect point and the actual
aspect. If moeties are used for aspects, than the moety of the planet
will be used for orbs boundaries. If aspects orbs are used, then the
default orb will always be 1 degree. Note:
to change the moety / aspect orbs setting, go to the Settings/Settings
menu and select the Calculations
tab, then select the desired value in the Orb or Moety
Aspects to Stars Interpretations
To view the interpretations for the Fixed Stars:
- Open the Aspects to Stars table.
- Right mouse click on the star you want to get the interpretation
- In the cascading menu, select the Interps option.
- The interpretation text for this star will appear. Note that you can
add this text to your AstroScribe notes by clicking the Append
to AstroScribe button.