Chart Statistics: Planets in Dignities of other Planets
There are 6 Chart Stats
available that present counts of planets based on their position
in dignities of other Planets.
- Planets by Sign Rulers - this chart shows how many planets are
ruled (disposed) by each of the 7 major planets. For instance, if there
are 2 planets in Taurus and 1 planet in Libra, this means that Venus
rules over 3 planets. The ruler planet is included in the count. So if
Venus was in Taurus, it will be counted towards the total number of
planets disposed by Venus.
- Planets by Exaltation rules - number of planets in exaltation of
each of the 7 major planets.
- Planets by Term / Bound - number of planets in bounds of other
- Planets by Face / Decanate - number of planets in decanates of
- Planets by Fall - number of planets that are in Fall of other
- Planets by Detriment - total number of planets that are in
Detriment of other planets.
In order to open the Chart
Statistics by Planets,
expand the Details/Stats
menu and select any of the Planets
The chart will show number of planets in each of the Dignities based on
Rulership calculation rules can be configured in the Settings/Settings
Planets that will be included in the total count can be configured in
while any celestial object specified in the Settings
can be included in total calculations, only traditional planets'
dignities (Sun, Moon,
Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, and Saturn) can be used for these
charts. So, you can count Neptune in Scorpio as being in a sign that is
ruled by Mars but you cannot count it as being in Pluto's sign.
If you want to change the chart presentation format, right mouse click
on the Planets by ...
and select one of the following options:
- Chart Type:
- Unstacked (default option).
If a certain chart type (such as
Line, Area, Pie, etc) appears as blank or drawn in a single color,
right mouse click on the Planets by
and select the Swap Facets