Table of Transits and Progressions
Table of Transits
To view the Transits List
the current chart, go to the Forecast
menu and select the Transits List...
menu option. The Transits List
form will open.
Select the desired parameters and click OK. The Transits
table will come up.
Transits List Table
- Transit: this is the transiting planet.
- Dynamic: dynamic aspect made by the transiting planet to the natal
- Natal or Transit 2: this is either a natal planet in case of 'Natal
to Transit' type, or Natal House Cusp in case of the 'Transit to House
Cusps' type, or the transiting planet (if the 'Transit to Transit'
option was selected).
- Natal Aspect: if the current planets' pair also forms an aspect in
the natal chart, then this aspect will be shown here.
- Start: this is the date when the transit enters the aspect orb or
- Exact: the date of the exact aspect.
- 2nd Exact: the second date of the exact aspect. This may happen in
case if one of the planets changes its motion from retrograde to
direct or vise versa.
- End: the date when the transiting planet leaves the aspect orb or
- Exact Pos: the zodiacal position of the transiting planet at the
time of the first exact aspect.
Table of Progressions
To view the Progressions listing, go to the Forecast
and select the Progressions (Lists)...
Set the required parameters and click OK.
table will come up. It will list
Progression events, planets and objects forming aspects and progression
hits, exact dates and positions and also start/end dates (when available).