Vedic Astrology: Ashtakoota
Vedic Synastry: Ashtakoota
To use the Ashtakoota (Vedic Synastry method), please follow these steps:
- Open a chart or create a new
chart. This is your base chart.
- Open or generate the 2nd chart. Make sure one chart is that of the
groom and the other of the bride.
- Expand the Traditions/Vedic menu and select the Ashtakoota
- Drag both charts from the top table to the bottom table.
- Click the Ashtakoota button.
The Ashtakoota table will come up. The table displays
the total compatibility score and also breaks down the total Ashtakoota
value into the following individual compatibility categories:
- You can add the Ashtakoota table to
AstroScribe by clicking the Append to AstroScribe
- The Vedic Synastry / Ashtakoota table can also be exported
to PDF (right mouse click on the table and select the PDF
Export context menu option).
- The BiWheels and MultiWheels features are available in AstroApp Vedic, AstroApp Pro and AstroApp Financial Gold Editions.
- The Ashtakoota module is available in AstroApp Vedic, AstroApp Pro and AstroApp Financial Gold Editions.