The Vedic Progression Charts
always derived from the base chart, so in order to calculate the Vedic
you will need to cast the base chart first.
To configure the Vedic Astrology
modules, please use the
- Select the Settings/Vedic Settings... menu option.
- In the Vedic Settings screen, set the following:
- Zodiac. Tropical or any of the 30 ayanmasa-based Zodiac types.
- Show Glyphs. This option controls how planetary glyphs are shown
in Vedic charts:
- Glyphs - traditional glyphs will be shown
- English - abbreviated English names of the planets
- Sanskrit - abbreviated Sanskrit names of the planets
- Sarvatobhadra/Text: This option controls the way information is
presented in the Sarvatobhadra chart. Text can be shown in English or
- Planetary Relationships. Temporary Friendship relationships between
planets in higher Vargas can be calculated from:
- Natal - from Rasi chart
- Varga - from the Varga
- Sapta Nadi. There are two methods of Sarvatobhadra vedhas
- Traditional (original)
- Ashatkoota Varna. Ashtakoota Varna can be determined based on:
- Moon - Rasi of the Moon
- Moon Navamsa - Navamsa of the Moon
- ASC - Rasi of the Lagna
- Sun - Rasi of the Sun
- Ashtakoota: Yoni Koota calculation can be done using:
- 27 Nakshatras method
- 28 Nakshatras method
- The Vedic Settings are available in AstroApp Vedic, AstroApp Pro and AstroApp Financial Gold Editions.