To calculate Vedic Dashas for the currently selected chart, select the Traditions/Vedic/Dashas...
In the Dashas
- Planet. This is the starting planet. This option is not
applicable to all the dashas.
- Year. This option allows you to set the year length to one of the
- 360 days year
- Zodiac. Use this field t override Zodiac and Ayanamsa settings of
the base chart.
- Dasha. The list of available Dasha systems:
- Vimshottari Dasha. The
most commonly used Nakshatra-based dasha system.
- Naisargika Dasha.
- Niryana Shoola (Jaimini). Rasi based dasha.
- Niryana Shoola (Raman). Rasi based dasha. Unlike the Niryana
(Jaimini), in this case if Lagna (ASC) falls into a masculine sign,
dasha starts from the sign of the 7th house instead of the 1st.
- You can add the Vedic Dashas to AstroScribe by launching
the AstroScribe tool and clicking the "Append
to AstroScribe" button.
- You can export the Vedic Dashas results into MS Excel.
- The Vedic Dashas features are available in AstroApp Pro and AstroApp Financial Gold Editions.