KP Astrology: Planetary Details and Lords
To view the Planetary information according to the KP Astrology school,
please follow these steps:
- Open a chart or create a new
chart. This is your base chart.
- Go to the Traditions/Vedic/KP menu and select the
Planets Details/Pushkara Navamsa menu option.
The Planetary Details table will come up. The table
displays the following information:
- In Zodiac - position in Zodiac
- Nakshatras - position in Nakshatras
- Pada - position in Padas
- Pushkara Navamsa - Pushkara Navamsa indicator
- Level 1 through Level 4: four levels of sub-lords.
- You can add the Planetary Details table to
AstroScribe by clicking the Append to AstroScribe
- The KP Astrology: Planetary Details table can
also be exported to PDF (right mouse click on the table and select the
PDF Export context menu option).
- The KP Astrology/Planetary Details table is available in AstroApp Vedic, AstroApp Pro and AstroApp Financial Gold Editions.