Natal Chart / Transits Animation
To animate transits, please open the base chart and then navigate to
the Forecast/Animation... menu. The Animation
window will come up.Note: please make
sure that your browser is not blocking pop-ups for the astroapp.com
Set the following parameters:
- Start date - date from when animation will start.
- 13 Signs Zodiac
- Lunar Mansions
- Vedic Nakshatras
- Hide - this option will hide Zodiac from the chart completely.
- Speed from 1 to 10, 1 is fastest, 10 is the slowest. The value of 1
equals to 0.5 seconds.
- Progression - when progression is selected, the Progression
Rate list box will also appear.
- Vedic Progression - traditional Vedic progression. If selected,
then the Varga list box will be shown.
- Progression Rate: rate of progression (secondary progression,
tertiary progression, minor progression and so on).
- Varga - varga for the Vedic Progression calculation.
Note 1: Changes to the Rate, Zodiac, and
Speed fields take effect after you click Run or Pause/Resume.
Note 2: Changes to the Date field goes
into effect after you click the Run button.
- To start animation click the Run button. The Run
button will always start animation based on the date specified in the
Start Date field.
- To pause the animation, click the Pause button.
- To resume previously paused animation click the Resume
- In the main window, open a chart or create a new
- Expand the Forecast
menu and select the 'Returns:
Animation...' menu option. The Returns
form will appear.
- Set the desired calculation parameters for your returns.
- Click the Animation button. The Animation window
- You can change the Speed and Zodiac. Manual date field changes will
not have any effect since calculations are based on Return dates
(according to calculation parameters set in the Returns
form). The date will change automatically as animation progresses
through the series of Returns.
- The Transits Animation functionality is available in AstroApp Pro
and AstroApp Financial Gold