Financial Astrology: Stock Price Graphs and Transits
To open the Stock Charts, go to the Finance
select the Stock Graph and Transits...
The Stock Graph form will open in a new browser window (or new browser
Start by entering the following information:
- Start Date. Prices will be shown starting from this date.
- End Date. Prices will be shown up to the selected end date.
- Type: Stocks or Commodities:
- Ticker. This is the ticker for the stock you want to generate
charts and transits for.
- Commodities. Simply select a commodity you would like to graph.
There are 2 major categories of events:
- Actual transits (Transit to Transit, Station in Longitude, and
Station in Latitude options). Those are actual transits not linked to
any company charts.
- Transits against company charts (Natal to Transit and Transit to
House Cusps options).
Transits against various company charts require those charts to be
available. You can create charts for significant events using the Finance/Companies
Additionally, you can use Bill Meridian's database of the First Trade
charts. Instruction on importing First Trade charts: Get
Available event Types:
- First Trade
- IPO filing
- Company Creation
- Found/CEO birthday.
Events options details:
- Transit to Transit. This option will produce stock graphs with
actual transits of the specified Planet.
- Station in Longitude. The stock graph will have the stations in
longitude for all the planets listed.
- Station in Latitude. The stock graph will have the stations in
latitude for all the planets listed.
- Transit to Natal. This option can be used to get transits of all
the planets against any of the stock chart types mentioned above.
- Transit to House Cusps. This option will generate a list of
aspects of the specified Planet to house cusps. Just like
the 'Transit to Natal' Event type, the 'Transit to House Cusps'
option requires the corresponding chart to be available.
For all the Event Types except Stations you can further narrow down
your search and restrict aspects by Dexter or Sinister aspect types, and
by Applying or Separating aspects.
AstroApp keeps history of the last four stocks selected.
If you want to compare 2 stocks, follow this process:
- Enter Start and End Dates, and
the Ticker for the first stock and
- Repeat the same steps for the second stock ticker.
- In the left bottom corner, expand the Compare to:
list box and select the stock ticker you want your current stock to be
compared with. Data for both stocks will be shown. The last selected
will be shown in the candlestick chart format with corresponding
volume bar chart. The second stock that you're comparing to will be
shown as a line of day-close prices.
Note: search spans are restricted to 5
- The Stock Prices Graph and Transits module are
available in the Financial Gold Edition.