Fixed Stars Elections
Fixed Star Elections
are based on
medieval and renaissance astrology magic procedures. AstroApp
implementation follows instructions from the Astrology & Magic course
by Christopher Warnock, Esq.
Steps to search for Fixed Star Elections
- Open a chart or create a new
chart. You can simply click on the Now button to quickly cast a
chart for the current moment.
- Open the Election (Fixed Stars) form (from Charts/Election
(Fixed Stars) menu or from the Traditions/Magic/Election
(Fixed Stars)... menu.
- Select the start date and time for the search. The search will cover
1 month (30 days) from the start date/time.
- Select the stars search method:
Finally, select your location and click OK.
- ASC/MC Conjunction - this is the default and most popular method.
It will search for moments when stars are in exact conjunction with
ASC or MC.
- Rise/Culmination - this search will look for moments when stars
actually rise or culminate.
The table will all the dates that satisfy election criteria will appear.
You can then double click on any of the dates to cast charts for the exact
moment of the Election
- Fixed Star Elections module is available in AstroApp Traditional Basic,
Pro and AstroApp
Financial Gold Editions.