Events Search Form
In order to open the Event Search
form, expand the Forecast
menu and select the Events Search...
Searching for Events
You can search for the following events:
- Aspects between Planets
- The time when the planet enters a specified Zodiac degree.
- The rest of the events for the selected Planet such as Stations, Latitude transits and so on will be displayed automatically.
In order to conduct the search, please follow these steps:
- Select the Planet for which the search will be performed.
- In the Aspects list, select the Aspect you want to search for.
- In the to Planets list, select the Planet that is making aspect to the main planet.
- To search for the time when a planet enters a certain Zodiacal degree, select the degree value in the Degree field.
- Set the Date from which the search will begin
- If you want to search backwards from the selected date, check the Converse check box.
- Click the OK button. The Events Table will appear.
Steps 1 through 4 above are
optional and are only required if you wish to search for Aspects or
Zodiacal degrees transits. The rest of the events such as Stations in
Longitude and Latitude, Latitude transits and so on will be calculated
Aspect events cannot be searched
between the same planet (i.e. Sun conjuncts Sun). Please make sure that
different planets are selected in the Planet
and the To Planet