Events Search Results
When called from the Forecast/Events Search...
Events Search Results
contains the following events:
- Station in Long - the moment when the planet goes from Direct to
Retrograge motion or vise versa.
- Station in Lat - the moment when the planet's speed in latitude
equals to 0.
- Aspect - the moment when the planet reaches the exact aspect with
the second planet.
- Aspect RA - the moment when the planet reaches the exact aspect with
the second planet in Right Ascension (RA). This may be useful for true
spherical aspects and for Primary direction work.
- Parallel - the moment when the planet reaches parallel aspect in
latitude with the second planet.
- 0 Lat - time when the planet's latitude is equal to 0 degrees.
- || in Declination - the moment when the planet reaches the true
parallel aspect in declination with the second planet.
- 0 in Declination - the moment when the first planet is going to
reach 0 declination.
- x Degree Transit - the moment when the planet enters the specified
degree of the Zodiac.
When called from the Charts/Election (Fixed Stars)...
menu, the Events
table will show
the following information for each of the Fixed Star Election events:
- Date - this is the date for the election
- Time - this is the local time for the election
- Details - this field shows the star and its condition
- In Zodiac - star position in Zodiac at the time of the search
- Lunar Aspects - applying aspect of the Moon to the star
- Image - star symbol/character according to Agrippa.
Casting Event charts and Fixed Stars Election Charts
In order to generate a chart for the calculated Event
follow the steps outlined in the Search
Once the Events Results
appears, double click on any of the events dates in the table. The Event
chart for the selected date
will be generated and will appear in the main tab set.
In order to generate a Fixed Star Election Chart
, follow these
instructions: Fixed Star Elections
When the Fixed Star elections table appear, double click on any of the
elected events. The Election
chart for the selected date will be
shown in the main tab.
Stations in Longitude and Latitude and
Latitude transits will not be shown for the Luminaries (for the Sun and
- You can add the results from the Events / Elections table to
AstroScribe (launch the AstroScribe tool, right mouse click on the Events
table and select the Entire Table or other options
from the context menu).
- The Events Search functionality is available in AstroApp Pro
and AstroApp Financial Gold