Draconic Charts and Planetary Zodiacs
Draconic charts are calculated
based on the assumption that Zodiac starts from the position of the North
Lunar Node (Caput Draconis) instead of 0 Aries.
Draconic and Planetary Zodiac Charts
In addition to Rahu (Lunar North Node) AstroApp also gives you
ability to use any planet as a starting point of reference.
is a derived
chart, so in order to calculate it you will need to cast the base chart
To generate a new Draconic
or Planetary Zodiac Chart
please follow these steps:
- Open a chart or create a new
- Expand the Traditions/Modern
menu and select the 'Draconic...'
menu option. The Draconic Chart
form will appear.
- Select the planet to start Zodiac calculation from and click OK.
The Draconic or Planetary
Zodiac chart will be shown in the main pane.
Asteroid based Zodiac Charts
AstroApp allows you to calculate Asteroid-based
for any of the available asteroids.
- Select your base chart.
- Go to the Lists/Asteroid Search... menu.
- Enter the name of the asteroid and click OK.
- In the Asteroids table, select the asteroid you
want to use as a starting point for your Zodiac.
- Click the Asteroid-Zodiac button.
- The Asteroid Zodiac chart will be shown in the main pane.