Equilibrium or Superimposed Charts
Equilibrium charts are charts where a Planet is based on a certain point
of the base chart, and other objects in the chart are adjusted
accordingly. Typically the Sun will be placed on the Ascendant.
derived chart, so in order to calculate it you will need to cast the base
To generate a new Equilibrium Chart
follow these steps:
- Open a chart or create a new
- Expand the Traditions/Modern
menu and select the 'Equilibrium/Superimposed...'
menu option. The Superimposed
Chart form will appear.
- Select the Planet you want to put on a point of the base chart.
- Select the Point on which the Planet will be placed.
- Optionally, check the Shift Houses checkbox if you
want house cusps to be recalculated along with the planets.
- Click OK.
The Equlibrium or Superimposed
chart will be shown in the main pane in a new tab.